Thursday, June 14, 2012

Soul Music Legends Created


First of all, I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to visit my site. Soul Music Legends is a web project I created to recognize the accomplishments of entertainers and artists who were popular between 1950 and 2000. The project is currently divided into two sections; one is the Legends Memorial, which is the most comprehensive list of Soul Music entertainers who have passed away and the Legends web site which details the lives, accomplishments and music they produced throughout the era.


The basic design and function of the site is to serve as a historical and educational archive of the performers of the period. The historic collection includes links to articles and news about the artists in addition to YouTube videos that feature music and performances by the legends listed. In addition, the site has commercial pages where visitors have the opportunity to purchase music downloads and products primarily through Amazon.com with plans to add Apple iTunes in the future.

There is a feedback capability available through Facebook where visitors can comment on performers and articles that interest them. There is a Legends Blog where articles and comments by myself and other contributors are posted.  For those who don’t know, my pen name is Greg Maxxwell so when you see my posts, it’s still me! Let me know if you want to contribute to the project, I am accepting writers, programmers, artist and most of all money! Thanks in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment